Submitted 2 years 9 months ago by ellenpd.
The 2016 conference will include interactive workshops, talks, observations of sample lessons from prominent speakers and discussions. This time, the conference will also be celebrating action research, activism and entrepreneurship, as they explore how teachers around the world are moving ELT into the future on their own terms. There will be some time to network with guests and speakers, enjoy tapas and listen to live music!
If you would like to find out how the following questions and many more can be answered, this conference is for you:
- How are teachers carrying out action research and what are they discovering?
- How are teachers addressing some of the big issues in ELT?
- What is the current status and future of worker’s rights, gender equality and fair treatment for non-native speakers in ELT?
- How are teachers turning ideas into books, apps and businesses?
- How can I learn more about current issues surrounding ELT?
What are the important dates?
- Discounted Early Bird tickets (limited number) - deadline: 1/12/2015, first come first served.
- Call for papers - deadline: 1/12/2015. Submissions accepted for different talk formats (demo lessons, workshops, plenaries and pitches).
- The conference will take place on 6th and 7th May at Oxford TEFL, Barcelona.
Find out more information on the Innovate ELT web pages.