We’d like to inform you that this webinar: Celebrating Language and Diversity and the launch of the Inclusion, Mobility and Multilingual Education Conference Proceedings on 21 May 2020, 10:00 UTC is being postponed due to a technical issue.
We will announce the new date and time as soon as the issue is resolved.
We do apologise for the inconvenience and do hope you’ll join us soon.
About the webinar
Join speakers from British Council, UNESCO Bangkok, Language and Development Conference Trustees, Thai Ministry of Education and participants from the Inclusion, Mobility and Multilingual Education Conference to discuss the role of Language, Diversity and Inclusion during and after Covid-19.
Chair of the panel: Mike Solly, Principle Consultant, British Council
About the panel
- Alison Barrett, British Council’s Regional Director Education & Society in East Asia
- Chris Sowton, Editor of the IMMLE Conference Proceedings and the academic consultant of the conference
- Maki Katsuno-Hayashikawa, Chief of Section for Inclusive Quality Education, UNESCO Bangkok
- Psyche Kennett, Plenary speaker on the topic – Language and Inclusion: Forming the Debate
- Saengkae ‘Kae’ Khonghuayrob, Educational supervisor based in Uthai Thani province, Thailand
- Wilat ‘Tor’ Khammeekaen, Teacher of English based in Unbon Ratchathani province, Thailand
*The number of attendees to the live webinar is limited. However, it will be recorded so if you cannot join the live session, the recorded session will be shared afterwards on this page.