Unlike previous kits, the text is incorporated in two parts into the worksheets (see 'Context'), otherwise this follows the same pattern as previous kits in the series by having a pre-reading or Characterisation section, followed by a Context, Word Work and After Reading sections. The teacher is expected to use the parts they feel will be necessary or useful to make their own 'kit' but we do strongly advise that the pre-reading section is used in its entirety.
- Characterisation 30k pdf - Character based pre-reading activities
- Context 104k pdf - Background information and exercises
- Word Work 43k pdf - Language activities
- After reading exercises 177k pdf - Follow-up and consolidation
- Answer key 43k pdf - Teacher's notes for activities
- Emergency landing part 1 1.49 mb - Read by the author
- Emergency landing part 2 1.07mb - Read by the author
- Emergency landing Alien version 1.07mb - Read by the author
To download audio, right click on audio file in the Attachment below and save to your computer.
By Louise Cooper