Submitted 3 years 5 months ago by E-merging forum 5.
If you missed someone's talk you can find the links to the video recordings below.
- Herbert Puchta: Teaching Very Young Learners — What’s Hot, and What Not
- Malgosia Tetiurka: Myths and facts about teaching Young Learners
- Vera I. Zabotkina: Essential skills for academic success
- Steve Kirk: Teaching ‘EAP’: Enabling Academic Participation
- Catherine Walter: Learning grammar and pronunciation: What do we know, and what can we do about it?
- Svetlana G. Ter-Minasova: Teaching Language Issues in Todays Russia: to think about...
- Jane Allemano: Authenticity in Speaking Tests
- Thom Kiddle: Technology in Classroom-based Assessment: Friend of Foe?
- Alla L. Nazarenko: The Power Of Technologies? The Power of a Teacher? The Power of a Learner?
- Gavin Dudeney: Of Big Data & Little Data — How Numbers Have (Almost) Ruined Everything
- Presentation from five discussion groups