Talks on day 4 will focus on assessing learning, managing the lesson, managing and developing learning resources for teachers, planning, managing and moderating teacher learning and monitoring teacher potential and performance.
All talks will be recorded.
Links to the recordings will be available 24 hours after the live talk.
To access the recordings, choose the talk you want to watch from the list below.
Click on the link to visit the page. The URL to access the recording will available on the page.
All times UK
12.00 – 12.30:
12.45 – 13.15: Concurrent sessions
- Ben Gray - Delivering teacher training programmes in fragile contexts: a Skype-based solution from Libya.
- Mamta Saluja/Vanita Chopra - Assessing speaking skills.
- Mark Oliver - Text chat in the classroom.
13.30 – 14.00:
14.15 – 14.45: Concurrent sessions
- David Gatrell - Learning online in real time.
- Clare Fielder - Efficient and effective strategies for written feedback.
- Ariadna de los Santos/Alicia Artusi - The CPD wheel in remote teaching.
15.00 – 15.30:
- Nicholas Shaw - Using the Teaching for Success CPD Framework to Develop Teacher Development Video Resources.
15.45 – 16.15: Concurrent sessions
- Cristiana Osan/Teodora Naiba - Collaborative activities in online courses.
- Jordana Mazzarotto/Ana Francisca Rosada - Creating a positive learning environment.
17.00 – 17.30