Talks on day 3 will focus on using inclusive practices, using multilingual approaches, understanding learners and understanding the teaching context.
All talks will be recorded.
Links to the recordings will be available 24 hours after the live talk.
To access the recordings, choose the talk you want to watch from the list below.
Click on the link to visit the page. The URL to access the recording will available on the page.
All times UK
12.00 – 12.30
- Opening plenary: Silvana Richardson - Successful teacher education: a call for principled globalisation
12.45 – 13.15: Concurrent sessions
- David Crabtree - How learning from our learners can make us better teachers
- Aya Awwad - Second language acquisition in terms of speech and language disorders
- James Mitchell - Integrating sexual diversity into ESL materials, classroom management and class discussions
13.30 – 14.00
- Phil Dexter - Understanding and engaging with neurodiversity: it’s not what we think but how we think!
14.15 – 14.45: Concurrent sessions
- Rachael Roberts - Planning for differentiation
- Karen Hooper/Pauline Taylor - Adapting the CPD framework to provide sustainable support in public secondary schools
- Masha Andrievich - Why can’t they all just sit and be quiet?
15.00 – 15.30
- John Simpson - Using multilingual approaches: challenges for doing so and suggestions for addressing these
15.45 – 16.15: Concurrent sessions
- Ian Clifford - Towards evidence- and skills-based development
- Maria Jose Galleno - Giving a hand: Apps for dyslexia
15.45 - 16.45
17.00 – 17.30: Closing plenary
- Sally Farley - How can we use assistive technology to support learners with SEN and create a more inclusive classroom?