Talks on day 2 will focus on the theme of taking responsibility for professional development, researching and contributing to the profession and supporting and mentoring teachers.
All talks will be recorded.
Links to the recordings will be available 24 hours after the live talk.
To access the recordings, choose the talk you want to watch from the list below.
Click on the link to visit the page. The URL to access the recording will available on the page.
All times UK
12.00pm – 12.30pm
12.45 – 13.15: Concurrent sessions
- Chris Cavey - MOOCs for professional development
- Jon Parnham - Conditions and tools for mentoring in schools
- Kerilee Barrett/Sandra Randall - Towards teachers taking responsibility for development -a case study in Malaysia
13.30 – 14.00:
14.15 – 14.45: Concurrent sessions
- Amol Padwad/Richard Smith - Collaboration to improve English teaching in difficult circumstances
- Asli Saglam and Kenan Dikilitas - Teacher research 2.0
- Caroline Rodger - Looking back, aiming forward
- John Shackleton - CPD framework for teacher educators
15.00 – 16.00:
15.45 – 16.15: Concurrent sessions
- Sue Leather - How to include reflection in teacher training sessions and courses
- Martin Froggett - Building the mentor-mentee relationship and using a range of interventions
- Khaled Moradi - Challenges of developing professionally for Iranian EFL teachers
17.00 – 17.30: Closing plenary