A call for papers has been announced and those who wish to present at this conference can submit their proposal online. The last date to submit a proposal has been extended to 15 September 2013. Only online submissions will be accepted for vetting.
The main conference theme Innovation in English Language Teacher Education is divided into the following three sub-themes:
Sub theme 1: Innovations in Continuing Professional Development for English language teacher educators and teachers
- Technology and CPD
- Social Media and Networking for CPD
- Online and face to face mentoring
- Teacher motivation through technology
Sub theme 2: Learning from Experience
- Reflection as a tool for growth
- Classroom based research
- Alternative practices in assessment and evaluation
- Feedback as a teaching – learning tool
Sub theme 3: Technological resources for language education
- m-learning in teacher education
- online teacher education
- interface of technological and traditional resources
- digital course design and delivery
- technology for inclusive and special education
- Technology enabled in-service teacher training (INSETT)
More details about the conference are also available on the website. Online registrations to the conference will open from October 2013.
We welcome questions or queries from speakers, potential sponsors, partners and colleagues. Please feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org which is the dedicated mailbox for queries related to the conference.
- Teaching resources
- Teacher development
- Teacher training