In our monthly lesson plan for December, students think back on world events in 2014. They join in a team quiz with 12 questions about each month in 2014 and then research and create a new 2014 quiz for their peers.
Topic: World events in 2014
- To encourage students to discuss world events
- To motivate students in a team quiz
- To encourage students to look for world events from 2014
- To encourage students to work together on a collaborative task.
Age group: Teenagers and young adults
Time: 45-60 mins
- 2014 World Events Quiz sheet
- 2014 Quiz Key
By Katherine Bilsborough
The plans and worksheets are downloadable and in pdf format - right click on the attachment and save it on your computer.
Copyright - please read
All the materials on these pages are free for you to download and copy for educational use only. You may not redistribute, sell or place these materials on any other web site without written permission from the BBC and British Council. If you have any questions about the use of these materials please email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org